Translate/Traductor

Monday, June 20, 2016

Free Premium Membership Details

Details for ClixSense Free Premium Membership

     1.    Sign up with my referral link pedromnz If not on EMOTEAM
         Be active see your ads, finished your checklist at least 5 times a week remember the more the better for you.

     2.      Subscribe and follow me in my youtube channel and my blog like and comment (I wana win the premium Membership for EMOTEAM)

      3.   Post my blog link on your FB or any FB groups you like.
        Once your subscribe I will get in contact with you no later den 2 days and give you  the number for the raffling.

      I will be doing the raffle and upload it so it can be as legit as it can. Winner will comment and send me  the pic to show off his o her free premium membership prize on my youtube channel. Good luck!!!   this is all!!!

Remember the first 30 Direct or Inderct referrals
And the Rafle starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment